We'll never post to Google plus or facebook on your behalf or without permission.
This ride involves smooth roads and easy-to-access facilities
This ride involves some tight corners and narrow roads.
This ride has tight corners, two-lane roads, and some off-road sections.
Highway - Majority of the ride is via state and national highways
Night Halts - This ride involves a night stay and the return journey will begin on the next day
Off Roads - This ride involves jungles, river crossings and mountainous sections
Return - This is a one day ride and you can be back by noon or evening.
Beginner If you have upto 10000km of riding experience, and if you have been on less than 3 rides
Moderate - If you have more than 20000km of riding experience, and have done at least 5 rides.
Professional - If you have more than 40000km of riding experience and have done more than 5 rides.
Your request to join has been sent to the organiser. He/She will contact you if your request is accepted.
No. of riders
This is a free-to-use portal for anyone and everyone who wants to ride. These ride listings have been submitted by the organisers. MRF Tyres does not have any role in the organisation and execution of this ride. The "Approximate Budget" is a general calculation, and not an exact amount. We urge you to carry extra cash to be used in case of emergencies.
Come, join as, we embark on a date with nature. This weekend, we will be riding to the Purna Wildlife Sanctuary, which is located in the Western Ghats, on the Maharashtra- Gujarat border. If you love animals, this ride is not to be missed!
Meeting Point: IRB Toll Plaza
Reporting Time: 06:00 a.m
Ride Starts: 07:00 a.m
Route: Thane-Kasara Budruk-Suryamal-Devlali-Dindori-Saputara-Purna wildlife sanctuary
Total Distance: 500km approximately
Contribution per rider : INR 3000 approximately
Activities you can indulge in:
1.Please to be on time.
2. Helmet and riding gear is a strict requirement.
3. Get your mean machines serviced.
4. Check fluids, lights and tyre pressure.
5. No overtaking the head lead.
6. Maintain a minimum 10- foot distance and ride parallel to each other for safety.
7. Kindly stay in a formation.
8. Vehicle documents should be updated.
9. Follow all traffic rules, please.
10. No one shall change lanes or overtake unless absolutely necessary or instructed so by the lead rider.
11. Mirrors are important.
12. Helmets,shoes and jeans compulsory for pillion riders.
13. Kindly start off with a full tank of fuel.
14.Carry proper all-weather gear.
15.Without riding gear, we will not allow you to join our ride.
Amazing Ride Tales, Nifty Riding Tips and Community Updates