We'll never post to Google plus or facebook on your behalf or without permission.
This ride involves smooth roads and easy-to-access facilities
This ride involves some tight corners and narrow roads.
This ride has tight corners, two-lane roads, and some off-road sections.
Highway - Majority of the ride is via state and national highways
Night Halts - This ride involves a night stay and the return journey will begin on the next day
Off Roads - This ride involves jungles, river crossings and mountainous sections
Return - This is a one day ride and you can be back by noon or evening.
Beginner If you have upto 10000km of riding experience, and if you have been on less than 3 rides
Moderate - If you have more than 20000km of riding experience, and have done at least 5 rides.
Professional - If you have more than 40000km of riding experience and have done more than 5 rides.
Your request to join has been sent to the organiser. He/She will contact you if your request is accepted.
No. of riders
This is a free-to-use portal for anyone and everyone who wants to ride. These ride listings have been submitted by the organisers. MRF Tyres does not have any role in the organisation and execution of this ride. The "Approximate Budget" is a general calculation, and not an exact amount. We urge you to carry extra cash to be used in case of emergencies.
Alright RIDERS prepare your bikes and get your gear ready to have some dirt! Let's ride to RajMachi, for the Rajmachi Offroad Ride,on the 28 th of August, 2016
Rajmachi is a small village in the rugged mountains of Sahyadri in India. The fortification at Rajmachi consists of two forts, namely Shrivardhan fort and Manoranjan Fort. It is a very famous fort located near two famous hills of Maharashtra, Lonavala and Khanadala. It is about 18 km trekking distance from Lonavala. Rajmachi offers a really best experience of Off-road biking.
The event will kick off at 9 am sharp from Lonavla after Mumbai and Pune riders meet up.
8 – 8.45 AM - Breakfast
8.45 - 9.00 AM - Briefing
9.01 AM - Flag off
11.00AM – Rajmachi Base Village.
11.00AM -12.30PM - Rajmachi Trek (Optional).
12.30PM -1.30PM – lunch.
2.00AM – Return Journey Starts
4.00 PM – At Lonavla.
Korum Mall, Thane - Mumbai group
Bhuvachi Missal - Pune group
1. Medical backup ( First Aid Kit)
2. Mechanical Backup ( Mechanic)
1. Make sure your bike(above 150cc ) is in the best shape.
2. Please inform us about any special medical condition
3. Carry all riding gear such as gloves, shoes, helmet, armored jacket (ALL THESE ARE AN ABSOLUTE MUST. YOU WILL NOT BE ENTERTAINED WITHOUT THESE)
4. Make sure you are riding with a tank full of fuel
5. Make sure you ride in groups and not alone.
6. If you are riding for the first time and you find a particular section tricky and difficult, DO NOT HESITATE TO ASK FOR HELP
7. Carry water on the ride.
8. Any kind of intoxication will result in immediate disqualification from the group.
Organised By : MH-Riders
Amazing Ride Tales, Nifty Riding Tips and Community Updates